• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

battles

A

alisagrace86

um i don't quite know where this goes but how many things can you have at once? like i know sellbot you can have six SOS at once, but what about cashbot and unite, lawbot and summons, and bossbot and pink slips....

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Actually, you can have 8 different SOS cards at once. I believe the number is 99.. you can have 99 of each 8.

There is no limit to unites, you can have at least one of every unite there is. I think again the number is 99 as to how many of each one you can have.

You can ony have one each of every cog's summon, building and invasion. So 96 law rewards.

I don't know if there's a limit to how many fires we can have.

K

Kippy

- 99 of 8 different SOS cards
- haven't found limit to Unites yet but it is more then 100 of each
- 96 law summons (32 cogs, 32 buildings and 32 invasions)
- 256 pink slips.

S

Sarcatstic

I don't think it matters but sos cards will get to 100 of each. I know of only one that has done that and he posted pictures on the TCB guild forum.
"Skinny C.J. Electropretzel" had 800 when he posted.

That was alot of shopping runs .....LOL

I'm not sure how many he has now, but he did solo each of the boss battles in one day.(there was just three at the time 12/18/07

toons are always pushing the limits? 100 cfos in one day, 1,000 unites, and 800 sos cards. But that is the first time i've seen the limit for fires....lol (who would do that many ceos on purpose?)

S

Squeaker

Who would ceo that many times? ME! I love ceo - would be better if more toons did. I can never find people to run options or ceo and my patience level doesn't allow me to wait long. Even those who need thousands of options rarely work them so the poor kitten is still a yesman. That's not a hint or anything guys... ;)