• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] Battlement and Stone Arch Collection: Sold

MeTheGreat

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello. Selling this rare collection.

This will close this Sunday, August 25, at 3 p.m. EST. (standard 10-minute rule).

Current Offer: 5p*
Buyout: 10p

*Offer received via pm.
Now that this has an end time, please put offers in this thread only.

Items do not have the z-axis cap of craft-able stone pieces (those tagged 'House Only').

uo.StoneCollection.jpg

uo.Battlement.jpg uo.stoneInventory.jpg uo.battlementarchway.jpg uo.StoneMemorial.jpg

Last edited:

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
They were from a bug when that crafting system was added. There were a few different pieces. Not many were made, as almost noone noticed until after it was fixed. I have a couple myself, and though I've been monitoring vendors for more pieces, I've seen them for sale only very rarely. Personally, I'd suggest they're in the 50-100m range.

MeTheGreat

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They were from a bug when that crafting system was added. There were a few different pieces. Not many were made, as almost noone noticed until after it was fixed. I have a couple myself, and though I've been monitoring vendors for more pieces, I've seen them for sale only very rarely. Personally, I'd suggest they're in the 50-100m range.
I found out about these a few weeks after they fixed the bug and, as a deco-addict, just had to have them.
They do not have the z-axis cap that the stonework craftables have, and allow for some interesting designs (guard tower, memorial, etc.)

These are the pieces that I have (the top row are all tagged 'stone arch', the left 'battlement', and the non-arch pieces are 'stone wall' or 'window'):
uo.StoneCollection.jpg

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i sold about 15 or so pieces a few years ago. about 100m for small peices, 175m for the larger arches. price might be higher now, dont see them much anymore.

MeTheGreat

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello all,
Thank you for the replies.

After receiving a few messages expressing interest, I have decided that I will be selling this collection.

Here is the inventory for each tag/graphic:
uo.stoneInventory.jpg

More info to follow...

MeTheGreat

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Currently taking offers on the lot:

battlement (graphic one) x2
battlement (graphic two) x1
battlement (graphic three) x1
4-piece archway (E-W) x2
4-piece archway (N-S) x2
4-piece archway with windows (E-W) x1
2-piece archway (E-W) x2)
2-piece skinny archway (E-W) (x2)
stone arch (square) x17
stone arch (skinny N) x3
stone arch (W) x1

here is one of the configurations
(on the left is the spot in stygian abyss that I shamelessly stole the design from)

uo.StoneMemorial.jpg

PM with questions or offers. Thank you

MeTheGreat

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Received an offer via message for 5p.

Please post all future offers in this thread. Thank you.

Also, updated with end time.
Closes this Sunday, August 25, at 3 p.m. EST. (standard 10-minute rule)

Kincsem

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Thank you for the smooth trade.

If someone wants to buy individual pieces, or sell/trade your own pieces, please contact me.