• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

battle chicken thread

K

kalzaketh

first, a major thank you, to the folks that bought my stock of coops and incubators from the brit house vendor, the reason behind this thread to gain info on the hatching process, my lizard bonded yesterday hope to gain an egg today mon 9\28\09:thumbsup:

C

Conrad99

They don't always produce eggs. You have to feed them every 24 hours to get a chance of an egg. I have four bonded for over a week and have only received three eggs.

The egg, if you get one, drops on the ground not in your pack.

One turned into a regular chicken lizard. The other two are in the incubation stage.

Below is the link to UO site on battle chickens. It helps to tell how and when they will hatch.

http://www.uoherald.com/guide/guide.php?guideId=277

Not all eggs turn into battel chickens.

Hope it was what you were looking for.

K

kalzaketh

hehe, my tamer, got her first egg, 24 hours after the lizard bonded almost to the minute,A hint moisten egg after installed in incubator, I happened to awaken early tonight checked the egg, after 6 hours it read dried so it's not quite as bad as plants, guess dev's have the incubators set to high, being an older farm boy I know this is avery bad idea my dad cooked aclutch of eggs early in my youth, by making same mistake :)

K

kalzaketh

thank you richard, I want most people, to know I waited for nearly 30 years to pass that story on, my dad has passed and so at most might haunt my nightmares for the month of october for busting out his abuse of eggs :) he'd really laugh at that part tho

K

kalzaketh

for my grouch, guys worried, for 3 days over an egg in the incubator,this morning amoist chicken lizard egg full size ready to burst, dbl click get achicken lizardfed bird lizard, had coop set and ready, single click coop store your chicken lizard, why hell yes is nice to free slots in stable and followers, from what the coop seemed to say even your bonded lizard can be out of stable.