• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Battle Chicken Lizard League

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
I am getting very close to almost being done with decorating the Golden Gryphon, maybe... *chuckles*

Instead of re inventing the wheel, I am going to base this recurring event on the information I have gleaned from the Europa folks.

You can see some example of what I am referring to here. http://stratics.com/community/threa...-7-match-9-monday-30-june-8pm-uk-time.317639/

If ya read some of Aurelius' posts,you will see I could not hope to out do the work and effort seemingly put into his events. To keep this short, imitation is indeed a sincere form of flattery in this case.

I am going to start with two leagues. One will be pure chicken lizard. the other will consist of a hodge podge of other critters. This list of critters will be subject to these rules.

1. No gorillas.
2. Must be 100% controllable with zero Taming/Lore skill.
3. If ya can ride it or pack with it... ya can't fight it.
4. No bouras.
5. No healing or buffs before or during a match.
6. No eagles.
7. Pets must be bonded. No exceptions.
8. One control slot pets only.

and any other rules I think of before we get started.

I have the entire Golden Gryphon open to the public for now if you would like to check it out. The coops will be friended to the league members for holding battle lizards. I intend to sell the needed pet requirements on a vendor so things like hay and fruit will be available.

The leagues will emulate the rules as I perceived them from the info from Europa. Win = 1 point winners accumulate points over time to win.

I have about a hundred unhatched battle lizard eggs on hand... and I am tired of typing... Discuss.

Last edited:

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
Added no eagles, and pets must be bonded.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
I will have to research the stats. Can they be bonded?

TheDrAJ

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
yes but I don't think you should allow them - way over powered.
Also I think you need to exclude Lessor Hiryu

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
Lessor Hiryu uses how many slots? I could add a one slot rule.

TheDrAJ

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
That would work - it eliminates vollems and LH

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
I need a good, quick betting system too... Are ya looking fer a job?

HoldenCaulfield

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have about a hundred unhatched battle lizard eggs on hand... and I am tired of typing... Discuss.
Hello Kelmo - are you implying that you have battle chicken eggs to part with? If so, would love to get a "strong yellow" one (or two, if I may be picky on the color from here) to train up for the league.

Of course, I will raise my own as well if they are not available...but if they are just sitting there to be claimed, well I choose the easy road :) .

Wulf2k

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This list of critters will be subject to these rules.

1. No gorillas.
2. Must be 100% controllable with zero Taming/Lore skill.
3. If ya can ride it or pack with it... ya can't fight it.
4. No bouras.
5. No healing or buffs before or during a match.
6. No eagles.
7. Pets must be bonded. No exceptions.
If we can hit that bullseye the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards, checkmate!

and any other rules I think of before we get started.
Polymorphed samurai chickens.... Yay or nay?

I am tired of typing... Discuss.
Excessive tiredness can be caused by sleep apnea disturbing your rest at night. You may also need to start watching your sugar intake.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
Added the one control slot rule.

Wulf2k

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Can I bring a 5-pack of timberwolves and tell 4 of them to stand by somebody else and look innocent?

Last edited:

Baby Doll

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Might be fun. I have no 1 slot pet atm. If I can find a cool colored chicken lizard, like a "strong purple or blue /yellow " I would give the league night a go. So anyone have a deadly but pretty chicken lizard (or an egg) that I can talk you out of?

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
Well. Check yer vendor mailbox when ya get home. I left the requested egg and a training buddy for ya.

Baby Doll

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well. Check yer vendor mailbox when ya get home. I left the requested egg and a training buddy for ya.

*smiles* Thank you kindly. I will read up on it's care and give it a wonderful home! :cool:

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
Let me know when ya can meet, Holden.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
naw... it is a ridable. Not sure on the stats for those either. But I will give ya a sparkly battle lizard if ya want.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
Good news... We can do this with out leaving Guild, Alliance, or Faction. We will go grey.

Lady Michelle

Sprite Full SP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
naw... it is a ridable. Not sure on the stats for those either. But I will give ya a sparkly battle lizard if ya want.
I missed that in your post, but my eyes sometimes only see what they wanna see.
been outside all the time not really playing much, but thank you for the offer.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord

Igg A Pie

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
is there any orange colored chickens? the brighter the better. id love to have one of those!

Baby Doll

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ok then I would be lookn for a gold one. thx vic!

If you get an egg "BEWARE" when cracking the it open! Kelmo left me 2 eggs in my mailbox. So I double clicked the first egg. There stood battle lizard, but I swear it wasn't in my screen for even a half a sec. It popped out of the house and was off and running. I went out after it to no avail, I think it was using a speed hack, it vanished in a heartbeat. The second egg went way smoother, I cracked it in a Moonglow pen. A pretty lil purple battle lizard came out and stood right there waiting to be tamed.

Kattasrophe

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Yup Baby Doll, I once had one to hatch in my house.. It Screetched in my face And slammed its body into the front door until it got outside, I yelled All follow me! The Chicken clucked a half laugh sound and vanished down the road like a tazmanian dare devil.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
*chuckles* Always hatch in a public house. They get evicted from private houses.

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have about 44 bonded chicken lizards (the battle ones above and a bunch of regular ones). I got them all out of the bankbox and collected 18 eggs from the crew this evening/morning to get the "egg factory" rolling again. If I successfully remember how to manage the process and manage to not burn all the eggs, I'll pass the battle chicken lizard eggs on to Kelmo to get them to folks who are willing to hatch, tame and raise them.

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I would happily accept any spare battle chicken egg to train for future battles.