• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Battle Chicken Breeding

Ivory Norwind

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
In the guide there is written that it needs a collar for the new battle cicken. But how can i do this collar? I've read with tailoring but there are no collars. In the tinkering menu there is a "scale collar" . Is iti the wright collar for the battle chicken?

It seems impossible to craft because it needs 4 scales but in the tinkering menu there is not ther possibility to use scales :(
Is it a bug?
Someone can help me?

Kri

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have not made one of the collars yet personally, but if it is like other recipes that need special resources it should ask you to target them when you make the item (or might use it automatically if you only have one stack in your pack.)

H

house4saleUO

Here is a link to a website I found that did battle chickens on beta. Alot of good info for you. And YES the scale collar is the one you make to catch them.

[http://www.uoforums.com/cymbrogi-de-dragon/63070-battle-chickens-info.html

QUOTE=Ivory Norwind;1409583]In the guide there is written that it needs a collar for the new battle cicken. But how can i do this collar? I've read with tailoring but there are no collars. In the tinkering menu there is a "scale collar" . Is iti the wright collar for the battle chicken?

It seems impossible to craft because it needs 4 scales but in the tinkering menu there is not ther possibility to use scales :(
Is it a bug?
Someone can help me?[/QUOTE]

H

HippieMagic

In the guide there is written that it needs a collar for the new battle cicken. But how can i do this collar? I've read with tailoring but there are no collars. In the tinkering menu there is a "scale collar" . Is iti the wright collar for the battle chicken?

Is it a bug?
Someone can help me?
You just have to click on the scale collar and as long as your tinker has the supplies it will be made. You don't have to select anything.

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I crafted 5 last night using yellow dragon scales. Working just fine for me.

Ivory Norwind

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My fault. I used a blight insteaf of scourge :(
Now i've made 2 collars :)
Thanks to all

Xenobia

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I used a collar on a chicken lizard and it told me to hurry up and get the chicken before it broke free from the collar. Well ummm it broke free because I have NO IDEA what to do to capture it. Does anyone? I ended up taming it instead and taking it home to the coop. Will this work? Thanks

Ivory Norwind

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No, it is works .
When you have a battle chicken you have to make this collar ( now there's something changed in it's craft).
Then you 'll use it at the battle chicken and it is stopped :)
Then you can tame it as usual

D

Drazasamus

there are several small rooms in brit that you can tame them in... no need for the colar