• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Battle Axe (Practice Weapon)

shalanria

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Will be for sale when I get a price on this item, it is on Legends, Catskills and Napa.

magicmule

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am a bit of a neophyte when it comes to appraisals but I wouldn't pay more than 4 mil knowing that its the only one I am missing.rolleyes:

Techthys

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I sold one over a year ago for 10 million, so I'd say it might be worth a little more than that now.

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've seen 2 full sets of practice weapons selling in Luna on Europa recently, one for 8m and one for 10m. If that helps at all. Battle Axe is the rarest of course.

shalanria

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks to everyone for the replies. I was thinking they would be in that price range. I just cleaned out old accounts and found these three. I will now put them for sale. They are on Catskills, Legends and Napa. I will take 10Mil each. I will take gold on the shard they are on or will also accept gold on Atlantic, Napa, Chessy or Pacific if that helps.

C

Cruxshadow

AWWW LAME! lol, i just sold one of these on siege for 200k (2 mil)... GAH! haha