• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Basic Dexxer suit help

thechuck

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Trying to figure out what else I should imbue onto this suit.
The suit so far is Mace & Shield glasses and then other 5 pcs are imbued.
Mods so far are:
All 70's resists::: 1 imbue on each pc (100 Intensity)
40 lmc ::: 8 on each imbued pc (110 intensity)
40 stamina ::: 8 on each imbued pc (110 intensity)
Total intensity so far on each pc is 320.

So I have 180 intensity left on each of the 5 pc's

What other mods should i Imbue on each pc with the remaining 180 intensity?

The template for the character is just a plain dexxer warrior not a samp.
120 fence
120 tactics
120 anatomy
120 Bush
100 heal
100 resist spells
60 parry (+10 on ring & brace)

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I made a pretty similar suit but reforged mine. I ended up with 15 HCI and 10 DCI on the suit parts (with 8 LMC, +8 stam +8 mana) per part.

How about adding HPI? You can never have enough hit points.

RazicGL

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would look at HPI and mana inc on there to be honest.... I wouldn't have thought you need mana regain on the suit as as a dexxer (assuming its for PvM) you will have mana leech on your wep. HPI is good as the more hit point you have the harder you are to kill and more mana = more specials!

thechuck

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank u for the info guys..
i ended up adding 8 mana inc and 3 hp inc on each of the 5 imbued pcs.

The Suit ended up being
All 70's
40% Lmc
40 Stamina inc
40 Mana inc
15 Hp inc (will hit the 25 cap with crimmy)

I havent done the jewlery yet. But will get to that soon still trying to hit a decent 5 or 10 ssi ring or brace in shame

RazicGL

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dont forget the craftable "turquoise ring" has a chance to pop 5%ssi on there... just another option. also check the SSI calculator and check how much SSI you need with your stamina to be swinging max speed. you may not need as much as you think ;)

James [W^H]

Slightly Crazed
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You should have 45 HCI, 45 DCI, and 100DI. At least 140 Dex for 4 sec. healing with stamina over 180 for swing speed. The higher the strength you can get, the closer you will be to your total damage cap of 300.

Katrena

Last edited:

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Are you PvM or PvP too?

I'd knock heal to 90, put up those + skills so you can hit 120 resist and 60 parry and 90 heal.

I'd put mana increase, HPI, and then if you can fit it put 15% fire eater on 2 pieces and 15% kinectic eater on 2 pieces