• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Swordsmanship] base di bonus from lumberjacking?

K

Kim Li of LS

I realize this could go in 'ask the devs' but I figure someone on here knows:

I think the formula on stratics for damage bonus due to luberjacking is out of date (read has been nurfed), what is the current one?

S

Stupid Miner

I realize this could go in 'ask the devs' but I figure someone on here knows:

I think the formula on stratics for damage bonus due to luberjacking is out of date (read has been nurfed), what is the current one?
it's current.

AzSel

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ive been told by numerous sources that LJ damage bonus is 10% at GM. I dont know wich is correct...current stratics, or all the other people saying otherwise.

S

Stupid Miner

Ive been told by numerous sources that LJ damage bonus is 10% at GM. I dont know wich is correct...current stratics, or all the other people saying otherwise.
Inherent flaw in asking answers from people you don't trust to tell you the truth.
You're gonna have to test this out on Test Center if you really want to be sure.