• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Barracoon in Despise

T

Turtle

Are you trying to imply that no one plays at 10am? Because I've seen GIL do a spawn or two in the morning and also KOC many times. I also saw a couple TNT roll through while I was at the spawn. Sure no guild will roll 10 deep but I'm just one crappy tamer so NBD..

A

Alrich

I thought it was 6 scrolls. you get 12 with a knight of justice protecting.

Ignore me if I am wrong but that is how I thought it worked.

OldAsTheHills

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I thought it was 6 scrolls. you get 12 with a knight of justice protecting.

Ignore me if I am wrong but that is how I thought it worked.
Can a character whose karma is red gain in Justice toward that virtue?

*stares*
Yahaxithonix

A

Alrich

good question old, though I am unsure of the answer. I haven't had a red since 2000 on my old catskills mage

Jeremiah

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Can a character whose karma is red gain in Justice toward that virtue?

*stares*
Yahaxithonix
im not sure about justice but a red can gain valor for sure, you just cannot invoke a virtue as a red. my guess is you can indeed gain justice but cannot invoke the virtue.

OldAsTheHills

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
im not sure about justice but a red can gain valor for sure, you just cannot invoke a virtue as a red. my guess is you can indeed gain justice but cannot invoke the virtue.
What red really cares about virtue... but if being a Knight of Justice gains
you six more scrolls from the Champion spawn... I guess this is worth for
a red to have!

*stares*
Yahaxithonix

T

TerryFyde

As i understand things to "grant protection" a char needs to be blue.

I was once wrong, in 1966, so do not take my two penneth as gospel.

Memnoch

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Reds do not gain in justice when they kill another red, the only virtue a red can gain is valor..

However reds cannot use any of their virtues, or even access/view the main circle of virtues when you try to click it it says,
"Murderers may not envoke their virtues" or something of that sort..

There was a bug 2-3 years ago where a red could use a macro, through the UO macro system for "Use virtue" and then "Valor" and pop spawns because you would be able to bypass the opening of the virtue context box, which is what prohibited reds, however that was fixed years ago..

Enjoy.

Jeremiah

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Reds do not gain in justice when they kill another red, the only virtue a red can gain is valor..

However reds cannot use any of their virtues, or even access/view the main circle of virtues when you try to click it it says,
"Murderers may not envoke their virtues" or something of that sort..

There was a bug 2-3 years ago where a red could use a macro, through the UO macro system for "Use virtue" and then "Valor" and pop spawns because you would be able to bypass the opening of the virtue context box, which is what prohibited reds, however that was fixed years ago..

Enjoy.
this message brought to you by your friends at KOC....