• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

BardMal for Legends tickets

B

BardMal

Ally's icq: 132394785

We have a char in room to res with recall charged rune books we drop for recalling; marked for Cpt Ulrich turn in.

We have our tamer pass off a horse at Sweet Dreams Inn with a gate to moongate; and that tamer throws a gate back to Cpt Ulrich from SD Inn to pass off ticket and log.

Ally and I have our trades timed to about 4 1/2 minutes per char, depending on our hosts gating timing.

We have done about 3 million points in trades so far, and are pretty organized on our side.

Special thanks to Oriana, Sarah of Baja, and Kristy of LS for the excellent trades!!!

L

Lord Drakelord

On Sonoma I will give you a fully charged rune book, gold for a horse from the castle's stables, and res you in casca room. Runes in the book are for the stables, Skara's gate, Ulrich and the sweet dreams inn.

I can do at least six runs, [or more] on all shards. Normally I just do six and take a break. I also try to set a macro for the passwords so I do not have to copy/paste words at each door.

B

BardMal

You can put all the passwords into one macro, also, if you are a ghost I have found you can bounce through most of the doors, except for "futile". Some shards require the "concerto" password too.

I will run some Sonoma through during my work day, they will just need a res and a recall filled rune book in the back room.

L

Lord Drakelord

You can put all the passwords into one macro, also, if you are a ghost I have found you can bounce through most of the doors, except for "futile". Some shards require the "concerto" password too.

I will run some Sonoma through during my work day, they will just need a res and a recall filled rune book in the back room.

Well I can res you at Casca, and you have a fully charge rune book from me before you run in to recall out.

B

BardMal

was that you that just gave Corbin a book?

I am logging out the chars with scrolls at Cats Lair

L

Lord Drakelord

I'll have 5 for you at Cat's Lair in Brit in just a sec.
well I rather run your shards first before you pass me any tickets. Just in case I have a connection problem I rather you get the tickets then feel screw by me for a problem at my end

B

BardMal

we can run Legends when my wife gets home from work in about 45 minutes, we work better as a team - get you horses and ressed/gated et all

once i get this res I'm waiting for on Sonoma, I will hve the 6 for you.

I would like to kick a few extra thru for Jade of OWL for all the resses

L

Lord Drakelord

we can run Legends when my wife gets home from work in about 45 minutes, we work better as a team - get you horses and ressed/gated et all

once i get this res I'm waiting for on Sonoma, I will hve the 6 for you.

I would like to kick a few extra thru for Jade of OWL for all the resses

Ya I saw yours when I was resing Aang [catskills] down there. Its after 9 for me now so may not catch you, I'm getting pretty tired after 9pm as I been up since 6am.

B

BardMal

NP - we have like 10 ready on Sonoma now - we have alot of peeps we trading with, give us a shout hen yur ready. :)

L

Lord Drakelord

NP - we have like 10 ready on Sonoma now - we have alot of peeps we trading with, give us a shout hen yur ready. :)
well I am up, been up since 6am again, old habits of getting up early are hard to break even after being retired from the U.S. Army since 1992.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lord Drakelord pm me or icq me ..iam on Europa 6 for 6..