• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Skills Barding skills In Felluca Pvp

Quickblade

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ok here , Misk could you tell me if its a bug or intended, or any other devs that can bring me a logical reasons of why a bard do not turn grey when he discords or peace a blue player's pet in felucca.. Discord is only in intention to kill it faster or weaker the pet, and peacemaking is only intended to confuse the player's pet. If you bring me the reason bard do that for his defense ok I understand that as long as the pet is grey or red, but why he can do that on a blue pet without turning criminal, please tell me or fix this bug this is like if I could paralize a blue pet without turning grey its the SAME situation. Peacemaking praticly immobilize the pet just like paralize and discord well discord is an UBBER magery curse spell since it reduce the pets resist by like 14 or 28% I think and stats and skills .

Last edited: