• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Barding dificulty And gain rate for barding skills

5% Luck

My brother has quite a few pets with maxed skills and hence maxed barding difficulty. He lives in felucia so I train my barding skills on them! for higher discord gains use trained pets instead of fresh tames for faster gains. His rune beatle is 120.9 Barding difficulty! WoW nice gains Actually with a exc. instrument and 115 discord its the sweet spot for gains!

J

joblackjon

I assume you have 120 Music. I plugged your numbers into the Bard Calculator and it says you have a 100% chance of Disco success on a normal (110.2) Rune Beetle.

Wouldn't you have better gains with:
Cu Sidhe 76.2%
or
Sphynx 59.4%

Just asking

5% Luck

Umm as I stated the rune is fully trained and had a barding dificulty of over 120! not you typical rune bettle so try again!