• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Bard Mastery Suit (Discord)

T

Tuchman

Bard Mastery Suit
Does anyone have a good build for a 70's suit that will let you regen mana and hold discord Mastrey's for two pets attacking. ps that won't cost you a mill on atlantic.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
checks startles post down one or 2 from yours, she imbued the suit up, showed what she added to it, and it worked out nice for her

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
bard suit

unless of course your talking just a plain suit and not the mastery suit for the turn ins.

in that case just imbue LRC, LMC, MR onto everything and then put the left overs into resists.

simple.

i crack those suits out like a factory for my guild mates.

JoO

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Got this off a Chaos Vortex. Pretty cool since mastery spells don't require SC and my passive med with all my regen is pretty nutty.

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
its too bad that you couldnt have squeezed SC onto that.

would have made a deadly nice addition to a luck suit with that MR on there coupled with that maxed out luck.

startle

Siege... Where the fun begins.
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Got this off a Chaos Vortex. Pretty cool since mastery spells don't require SC and my passive med with all my regen is pretty nutty.
Pretty cool is RIGHT... I just love these new Shame "drops"... They might not last "forever", but while they do - they are very nasty ! And especially for Bards that don't actually "use" them in battle, this one will last a LOOOONNNNGGGG time... :)