• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Bard Mastery - Peace and Provoke (Fel)

UO-OU

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I reported this as a bug on that forum, but did Devs change how Bard Masteries function in Fel? I can't seem to find anything in the past patch notes that indicated a change. I'm noticing that when you turn on the Peace or Provoke mastery that the bard flags grey. None of my teammates are red or grey and none haven't committed a hostile or criminal act while the song was active.

CovenantX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I reported this as a bug on that forum, but did Devs change how Bard Masteries function in Fel? I can't seem to find anything in the past patch notes that indicated a change. I'm noticing that when you turn on the Peace or Provoke mastery that the bard flags grey. None of my teammates are red or grey and none haven't committed a hostile or criminal act while the song was active.
One or more of the characters in party with you are bugged, and performing any beneficial acts on them will cause you to be flagged as a criminal.

I had a sampire that was bugged like that, xfering from one shard to another seems to have fixed it though... didn't try to page a gm on the character, but that should work too.

You should get the "guards can now be called on you" if you perform any beneficial acts on the character(s) in question, even in trammel towns, or guard-zone.