• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Bard changes and general bug fixes YAY! But still no fix for throwing skill?

AzSel

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yea I like throwing, it works ok, but it doesnt come close to archery because of the initial hit wont hit, you have to wait 1 sec before you can start hitting anything. Wich just doesnt seem right.

zamot

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have noticed that if you let the character auto target the first throw does not miss. I only seem to miss the initial throw when I double click the target. I notice this the most when I am in a spawn(goblin spawn) that has multiple targets.

Thought I would mention it.

AzSel

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have noticed that if you let the character auto target the first throw does not miss. I only seem to miss the initial throw when I double click the target. I notice this the most when I am in a spawn(goblin spawn) that has multiple targets.

Thought I would mention it.
I have also noticed this.

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow I didnt see that one coming... I mean throwing skills didnt get fixed again...

Other than the 1st throw miss crap (and no auto defend isnt the way to say it's working "correctly") the swing delay (or weapon return delay) thats exclusive to throwing. No throwing weapons can be throwen faster than 1.75s PERIOD.