• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Skills Bard Buff Glitch

Quickblade

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I am wearing a darkwood set (i dont know if it does it to someone who is not wearing a darkwood seet but i m just specifying it), so when I log out or get disconnected when I am having the invigorate spell bard mastery ON, when I come back, even if I dont have the invigorate spell on or if I still do, I loose 33 hit points and 14 to all stats just the same stats that invigorate gives.

For example if I got base 125 STR (112 HP) 10 DEX and 125 INT,
with INVIGORATE at maximum it would give me +26 hp and +14 all stats so,
139 STR (119 HP + 26 = 165 HP ) 24 DEX and 139 INT,
Lets say I loose connection and when I come back the bard is still there and invigorate still on, here my stats I get when I come back : 125 STR (112 HP) 10 DEX and 125 INT with INVIGORATE ON ! So guess what if I move out of the invigorate range look what I will have lol : without invigorate now : 111 STR ( 79 HP) 10 DEX(cannot go lower lol) and 111 INT, So im missing total (14 STR , 33 HP, 14 INT , I would miss 14 dex also but i was already at lowest .

PLease fix that. To fix it actually I need to relog without invigorate on and my stats become normal again to 125 STR (112 HP) 10 DEX and 125 INT

***If you could also check for the other masteries (inspire) and the peacemaking ones since they are hidden properties like inspire is HCI DCI and SDI i cannot check if I actually loose them since im running classic client.

Edit : i also noticed that when i die under the effect of invigorate the same issue apply when i get resurected back , i get negative all 14 stats and negative 33 hit points(111 str(79 hp), 10 dex and 111 int in normal stance and i should have base (125 str(112 hp) , 10 dex and 125 int)

Last edited:

Merus

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have experienced this effect as well. Very annoying!

Kelly O'Brian

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sounds like a similar "bug mechanic" when logging with other stats toggling spells like magic armor, protection and so on. (Which was only a GM able to correct several times over the years on different chars/chars of friends).

Misk

UO QA Lead
VIP
Stratics Veteran
I log out or get disconnected when I am having the invigorate spell bard mastery ON, when I come back, even if I dont have the invigorate spell on or if I still do, I loose 33 hit points and 14 to all stats just the same stats that invigorate gives.
I have confirmed this issue and submitted a problem report in the system.

sibble

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I too have had this bug happen to me logging out with invigorate from another bard, log back in and all my stats are negative. Logging out and back in again without the buff fixes it.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Quickblade

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have confirmed this issue and submitted a problem report in the system.
Its also bugged with peacemaking bards masteries, player will go in négatives regens and negative dci and everything that peacemakign masteries give will be in negative

SoulWeaver

King of The Bearded Ladies
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Can we please get a fix with bard buffs ?

If you have the Peace or Provoking bard buffs up when you or your friends log out that are in your party while under the effects of the buffs, or lose connection due to server down. Every so often your character will actually log on but you will be in a NEGATIVE buff...

Meaning for example if the provoke buff gives you +14 to all stats Strength Dex Intell. It will actually de-buff and your stuck with -14 str, -14 intell, -14 dex. Sometimes if you try to log in and out to fix this... It will actually Double up so you are -28 str -28 intell -28 dex.... Eventually if you log in and out enough it fixes it. But this is very annoying to be stuck and if you do not notice it.... Well your in for a treat when you go out farming :)

Please fix this in the next patch or publish....