• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Banned Accounts

Y

Yoda/Imagine

Recently my Account was hacked, and the person cleared access to my keep, and ran around the game screaming some very bannable words, which i did not say, I've tried to contact EA about this, and nothing has been done, basicly i was told there is nothing that can be done, When the account i've worked my butt off, to build and my chars who i grew rather fond of, and love, are gone, all my work for nothing, I called EA got a man who barley spoke english, and didn't know ANYTHING about Ultima Online, i've been appealing the bann, but GM balendro says no further response is needed, even though I WASN'T USING MY ACCOUNT!!! which i find funny i gto banned int he 1st place cause I've paged a GM for help and literally 4 days later, i got a response and over night my ac got perma banned. I would like help getting my account back that was wrongfully banned, I do believe feedback has been sent by many other ppl who play Ultima Online, in my defense, sadly it seems that there is a guilty until proven Innocent policy in UO. i'm going to lose everything because of something a HACKER did, not me. and no matter where I turn to try and ask for help i'm running into BRICKWALLs.:hahaha:

A

Amathist of PoC

You can only try emailing Jeremy or Ea again - no one else can really help as we do not have your account details. And given that no one can actually prove you did not do this yourself...not saying you did but there is no way we can prove you didn't do it or didn't give your account information to a friend who did it. Your only way to get help with be via EA.

Lady Michelle

Sprite Full SP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Recently my Account was hacked, and the person cleared access to my keep, and ran around the game screaming some very bannable words, which i did not say, I've tried to contact EA about this, and nothing has been done, basicly i was told there is nothing that can be done, When the account i've worked my butt off, to build and my chars who i grew rather fond of, and love, are gone, all my work for nothing, I called EA got a man who barley spoke english, and didn't know ANYTHING about Ultima Online, i've been appealing the bann, but GM balendro says no further response is needed, even though I WASN'T USING MY ACCOUNT!!! which i find funny i gto banned int he 1st place cause I've paged a GM for help and literally 4 days later, i got a response and over night my ac got perma banned. I would like help getting my account back that was wrongfully banned, I do believe feedback has been sent by many other ppl who play Ultima Online, in my defense, sadly it seems that there is a guilty until proven Innocent policy in UO. i'm going to lose everything because of something a HACKER did, not me. and no matter where I turn to try and ask for help i'm running into BRICKWALLs.:hahaha:
Your internet IP will be different than the hackers internet IP SO you need to go dispute it and ask them to check if the internet IP at that time is different than yours at that time the hacker was running around screaming some very bannable words.

Y

Yoda/Imagine

yeah I know, it's been over a week, and honestly i'm getting the impression they don't care, I can be banned in under 24 hours, and you can page for someone AFK macro'ing @ West Britt bank and 4 days later have a GM ask you where the person is...like Hello....this was then not 4 days later.

Y

Yoda/Imagine

so the ip i'm on now should be my real one? I did the feed back thingy on uo.com with my acc name and the other info it needs. I did call EA, but they honestly didn't know anything about UO and were very hard to understand,and basicly had me do what the e-mail i got for being banned said, which I did and it told me to call EA...just a big circle

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So, some hacker somehow knew you have a UO account. This hacker just happens to have UO installed. And instead of wiping your account clean, he runs around town shouting offensive things.

If I hacked into someones computer, I would have ordered a 52 in TV to be picked up at the nearest electronics store and paid for it with your money.

I think there is more to this story.

Y

Yoda/Imagine

nobody knows if anything was taken off my chars or in my keep, and there are ppl in game WHO HAVE NO LIFE and HACK people's accounts, look into ppl like Duke, Walker, Rebellion, the chosen one, who hacked their own Guilds vent server. I mean if ppl run scripts in the game and dupe val hammers......who's to say they wouldn't do this... I know I never said the words that were said, specially one of them which was the N-bomb.

and I believe I was a target due to my some what wealth in game, prime real estate, suited up chars, aos cloth from japanese event...lots of the cloth, yeah the house was a gold mine.

Lady Michelle

Sprite Full SP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
so the ip i'm on now should be my real one? I did the feed back thingy on uo.com with my acc name and the other info it needs. I did call EA, but they honestly didn't know anything about UO and were very hard to understand,and basicly had me do what the e-mail i got for being banned said, which I did and it told me to call EA...just a big circle
yes the really one rewrite them send them the IP and have then check the IP at the time the hacker was on

eve

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am so very sorry this is happening to you.

EA really, really needs to get their stuff together... this is getting totally out f hand.

I have run into the situation where the person trying to help me was in Pakistan. Sure wish he had been able to speak english.

Best to you and good luck. hope you can get this straightened out with EA/Mythic......

Raider Red

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Something fishy here :gun:

QFT!!!

A real hacker would just loot all arties and gold and drop houses and delete all chars.

An ex-girlfriend/boyfriend,ex-husband/wife or ex roomate would run characters around saying things that would get your account banned just to "get even"

U

UltimaSword

Sorry but if I were EA I'd say, "too bad". For one if your IP's matched you lied. If they didn't you could have easily used a different internet connection at a different place. So there really is no way you can prove you didn't say it. Just act as if he wiped your account and deleted your characters.

Y

Yoda/Imagine

Sorry but if I were EA I'd say, "too bad". For one if your IP's matched you lied. If they didn't you could have easily used a different internet connection at a different place. So there really is no way you can prove you didn't say it. Just act as if he wiped your account and deleted your characters.
well i understand that but the thing here is, I didn't do it, only a ding bat would do what was done really, i'm not saying i'm the smartest person in the world but that right there no sir, wasn't me, and they should trace the ip. this kinda sucks, cause i put alot of my time into this game. maybe i'm weird (of course I am weird) but each one of my chars has their own personality, their own look, and i love each one of them :( i just wish Ea would look into this for me instead of just saying, yeah you're banned we don't wanna talk about it, no further correspondance is needed.

P

Pawl

nobody knows if anything was taken off my chars or in my keep, and there are ppl in game WHO HAVE NO LIFE and HACK people's accounts, look into ppl like Duke, Walker, Rebellion, the chosen one, who hacked their own Guilds vent server. I mean if ppl run scripts in the game and dupe val hammers......who's to say they wouldn't do this... I know I never said the words that were said, specially one of them which was the N-bomb.

and I believe I was a target due to my some what wealth in game, prime real estate, suited up chars, aos cloth from japanese event...lots of the cloth, yeah the house was a gold mine.

Only way "ONLY WAY" some knows who you are in game is by YOU. they may know your char name, but not account name...

and "DON'T" tell me that you never went to a hacked site eather..

11 year account, same password, never hacked.... why not? BECAUSE i don't go to any other site UO releated then here and uo.com...

You DID!!! thus you paid for it!