• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Bane Dragons

Duncan Drake

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So whats the deal about bane dragons?

Today someone postet in chat that he wants to trade a bane dragon for 25 barbed runics + 1 conjurers garb.

I recently returned to UO again after a pause. When I left bane dragons were easily tameable in the abyss. So did I miss sth?

How much are they truely worth? I got about 4 4,0+ (even a 4,4 I think) and 5 3,8 - 3,8 stabled when I left the game

Last edited:

Maleachi

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello there!

Since they don't spawn anymore, the price has gone up.
It is doubtful though that the seller of the other one will get what he wants.
10 barbed kits + conjurer garb is like 60m+ in gold and I reckon you can get a typical Bane Dragon for around 20m+.

Should you happen to have a 4.4 I am interested though. ;)

Kind regards, Maleachi
ICQ 459 673 700

Duncan Drake

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My best one has the following stats:

Hit Points: 608
Str/Dex/Int: 525 / 109 / 140
Resists: 70 / 50 / 45 / 60 / 39

Wrestling: 87,4
Tactics: 98,2
Resist: 79,9
Anatomy: 0,9
Healing: 0
Poisoning: 0
Magery: 29,7
Eval Int: 45,3
Meditation: 22,7

It is untrained.

Pet Power calculater 4,4 (4,4 with skills)

But if I look 5 posts below someone is selling one thats far more worse for 75 m ?!?

Last edited:

Maleachi

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Like I said, I am interested in purchasing it, but not for anything close to 75m. ^^

Duncan Drake

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well hmm. I don´t think I will sell him right now. Maybe prices increase further

Winker

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I got a top class one a few weeks back, way better stats than most dreadmares for 15 mill

Moti

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
do not be a loser,if u have 4/4 stars its cost more 150m.here all the billionaires, and those who say low prices, it is resselers, do not be loser man)

Duncan Drake

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well I guess it always depends on how much sth is worth for someone. In my case I´m not a poor guy as well. I may not be a billionaire but I have at least some hundred of millions of gold. So there is no point for me to sell the dragon for a dumping price. Its good stabled and gets as much blackrock stew as it wants hehe

Moti

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I successfully trade bane for garb+2 bb kits

Last edited:

Duncan Drake

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Interesting. Thats about 45 - 50m. Yours was a realtively weak one. 2,7 rating according to UOCraft.

Maybe I will give it a try and try to sell some of my 3,9 and 4,0 ones.

Last edited: