• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Bane Dragon

zamot

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have 3 of these in my stables so figured what the heck why not train one. It started out as a level 4 so only one shot at distributing points. While training I noticed the pet wasnt doing much magery and its mana was always out. So dumped as much into mana as I could 1000. and gave it mana regen of 30. I topped its resists off. Gave it armor ignore and grasping claw. I saved a few points for power scrolls when I find them but am not all that worried about that part.
Tried Miasa and with no vet from me fight lasted about 2 minutes.

So if I feed this thing Blackrock stew what will happen. I keep getting the message it is not at full strength and being peckish.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
They need fed the stew to re energize. Don't put 1000 Mana on the others. Use regens instead. 120 Meditation 120 Focus. Man regen 30. Its going to use up the mana no matter what. Points could go to str.