• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Bane at the Gate

Zalan

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Did anyone tell the Bane Recruiter the war is over? How many years has it been? They must of brain washed him really good. Standing out there in the rain year after year

Everytime, you step through the New Maginica moongate. He is still trying to recruit. Got to love out of place NPCs

Are there any other out of place NPCs?.

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Did anyone tell the Bane Recruiter the war is over? How many years has it been? They must of brain washed him really good. Standing out there in the rain year after year

Everytime, you step through the New Maginica moongate. He is still trying to recruit. Got to love out of place NPCs

Are there any other out of place NPCs?.
When you're a Bane, you're a Bane all the way, from your first grind event to your last dying day.

Lord Arm

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
wonder how many people did the bane event with book of truth, changed to bane book with name of your char. I did one and still have

Zalan

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've got one character on Legends with the Bane Chosen title.

Ellie

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Ive seen them (npc) standing on the water in different towns. I think Cove has one on a roof.