• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Bandage Self Macro

Kernal Forbin

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Is there a way to string bandage self macros together using EC? I've tried several possibilities with no luck.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Drag the bandages to the hotbar. Assign a key. Right click and pick "target self".

Kernal Forbin

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
thanks for the feedback. It didn't answer my question directly but gave me an idea. The outcome ill share. While it is possible to create a macro string using bandages and a delay, it does not seem to be possible to create the same string using bandage self macro. Thanks for your input DJAd!

Lord Gandalf

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is there any way to keep the macro running in the background, without being interrupted by any other action or spell etc...

Example: if the macro auto vet ur GD, and u want to cast some greater heals on it, the macro usually stops running.

Cheers

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is there any way to keep the macro running in the background, without being interrupted by any other action or spell etc...
I don't think there is. Would be a cool feature but very over powered.