• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Balakai Wand

dlo88

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Selling the balakai wand drop from the roof. Have not seen many of these out there, super rare for them to drop.

Make an offer.

Darko

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well just use a gargoyle to do roof and you will get it by chance

dlo88

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Going to end this midnight eastern time tonight. Highest bid takes it.

dlo88

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I think he is confused with the regular balakai shamans staff, or he is severely underpriced his stuff

Metal Head

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You got some good bids and no it’s that one I take my gargoyle to roof won’t be selling that low again imo guess it has a higher value than I thought and I get lucky on my garg good luck

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
Well just use a gargoyle to do roof and you will get it by chance
So are there two versions of the Balakai's Shaman Staff? One I got looks like a staff and with identical props I dont know if usable by Gargies, the other one with identical name and props looks like a wand, usable by all races including Gargs? Ty for info.
I suspect this is true, and Gargie one is harder to get, more rare, thus the high pricing range? Ty in advance.

eason

Journeyman
This value is not a certain price, I think it is to buy good happy is ok !I really enjoy the feeling of bidding, very happy

Darko

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So are there two versions of the Balakai's Shaman Staff? One I got looks like a staff and with identical props I dont know if usable by Gargies, the other one with identical name and props looks like a wand, usable by all races including Gargs? Ty for info.
I suspect this is true, and Gargie one is harder to get, more rare, thus the high pricing range? Ty in advance.
Yes there are 2 version of it , and both of them can equip by human/Elves .
Tbh , this is not really rare at all , if you use a gargoyle to do the shadow guard , the staff you get will always be a wand . It not random or chance between 2 staff . But most of the players didn’t notice that .

As you can see there’s a market for the wand , so everyone should get on a gargoyle and do some work lol

Last edited:

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
Yes there are 2 version of it , and both of them can equip by human .
Tbh , this is not really rare at all , if you use a gargoyle to do the shadow guard , the staff you get will always be a wand . It not random or chance between 2 staff . But most of the players didn’t notice that .

As you can see there’s a market for the wand , so everyone should get on a gargoyle and do some work lol
So wand can be used by gargs and humans,elves, but the staff looking version not by gargs? Ty..

dlo88

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Eason is the new owner of the wand. Happy wizarding my friend.