• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Bake Kitsune

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is it possible to find a bake kitsune over 4.0? i've litterally been taming for about 9 hours and only come across two 3.9's. Are they really rare?

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Guildy has been farming bakes for about 8 months 2 hours a night looking for 4.0+..finally just got it..keep at it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kitiara-atlantic

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have probably tamed thousands of bakes in recent years, and I've found a grand total of two - 4.0 and 4.1. I haven't tamed them much since finally achieving the pair, but it took a very long time! :) Worth it, though - they are so much fun! Good luck!

Aibal

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Agreed. They are the toughest 4.0 or better to find in the game. I can get a 4.0 or better Nightmare in a couple hours or less. Usually much less than an hour. A 4.0 bake took months.

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I managed to get a 4.0 other day which was suprising as i am always looking for all resists over 50 and fire over 80 and that was different but it reached 4.0. Just gonna get taming until i get over :). got a nice pair of 3.9's for myself anyway :). Is hunting with 2 together viable? Do they dish out alot of dmg when trained?

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The best hunters for lower level MOBs.. 5 Ozzies with 160 str..mystic garg cleansing wind with bard buffs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ah i already have a set of pack animals, my pack of 5 hellcats, 4 different colours of them :) Love my hellcats! Had them for nearly 8 years now. 2 normal, 1 orange, 1 bright red, 1 pink hehe :) they are fun to hunt with.

Last edited: