• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Baja's Real Life Picture Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Once in a great while I cut my hair off. When I cut it off this time, it was down to the bae of my neck, before that, down to my mid-back.

Facial hair wise? Nay, the sides of my beard doesn't like to grow, most are like that in my family, not growing a full beard until their 30's.

brother

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

*laughs*

[/ QUOTE ]

your eyes......something about them.......

Oh I know....what were you smoking?

C

Crackhead_Bob

I was kinda thinking that too. But ill get a pic of me up soon. Right after i find a good one. Its real funny though. It only really looks like me with that "hooded shroud of shadows" you had on. But funny thing is i also have the beard problems...

G

If memory serves he is gonna be hitting the big 30 in 2 years tops... but then again I am an ancient one so memory might be faulty

G

Really!? Thanks, I'm one of the few who think getting older is a good thing.

Curious, about how old do I look?

When I get old, like 80/90's (permitting I live that long), I can totally see myself being some crazy old man with a cane, smoking a pipe yelling strange things at the kids playing around in the neighborhood.
*chuckles*

G

All my characters are listed here:
http://orvago.zebular.com

I rarely log into Baja anymore though, I play almost exclusively on Origin now, most all of my characters have been transferred to Origin.

The Terraseers will never leave Baja though.

G

Shar was my last PvP Character on Baja, just moved her to Origin. Haven't gotten around to getting her set up to PvP there yet, however.

Contrary to most's beliefs, I do PvP. Just not as much as PvM these days as I greatly dislike what PvP has become in UO.

K

Kylas

Do you play a thief online too? You look like you might know how to use that torch.. :p

Dig

P

Psychotik

Boyfriend Was Being A Dork And Playing With The Lighting On His Web Cam And Shot This. Since I'm To Lazy To Look For Anything Else You Get Me In Bad Lighting Giving Him The If I Pose Will You Go Away Look.

B

Brina_*_

Hmmm well i guess ill post mine AGAIN.. cause it looks like it got lost .. i know iv put it up befor Ron did ... but its not there =/ so here is me .. nothing new yet ...

B

Brina_*_

Ohhhhhhhhhh WOW... One seex Guy right there...

Wanna Go Make out?

hehe

C

CharlieP

Don't want Mama Faith to feel alone here in the "no longer spring chicken" category. This is the look of "Damn...the temperature of this crafted beer is perfect" while up in Door County, Wisconsin this past summer.

Baja Characters: T-Boy, Einar, Aimarr, Satsumma, Angar Mainyu and Oscaroleo

G

<blockquote><hr>

Don't want Mama Faith to feel alone here in the "no longer spring chicken" category.

[/ QUOTE ]

Awe, thank you *big smile* I really don't miss those spring chicken days either. There are probably a lot of us out there but many are afraid to post pics. C'mon all of you "youth challenged" players; let's see those pics. *grin*

I

imported_Lariat

<blockquote><hr>

Hmmm well i guess ill post mine AGAIN.. cause it looks like it got lost .. i know iv put it up befor Ron did ... but its not there =/ so here is me .. nothing new yet ...

[/ QUOTE ]So you're stunningly gorgeous AND you like video games. Expect to get about 20,000 marriage proposals in the next couple days...

...starting with mine.

G

Man...i don't think i got even half that many pics of myself in the last 5 years combined.

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]Wearing an In 'N Out Burger tee shirt. "That's what it's all about!"

Yes... 1 4x4/Raw/Monster-Style, 3 Double-Doubles/Grilled, 4 fries (2 of those well done), 1 lemonade, 2 chocolate shakes and 1 Neopolitan shake.

M

Murderous MinX

LOL... the secret menu, flying dutchman 4tw

i'm sure you know about all the little bible references on the cup/fries box?

O

Outlaw-Drake

Eh these are always fun threads, here's one from about 2 years ago.

(Not i'm not 12, i'm 22 now, and thats when I was 20)

G

Howdy! What you should do is sign up for a free Photobucket account. Then, once you get your pictures uploaded there, it will show you 3 link options to your image. Direct Link, BBC Code Link, and HTML Code Link.

The key with posting images, is the image link has to end in either .jpg or .gif in order for the UBB Code to recognise it and show it in a post.

Your current link is not a 'direct' link to the image, so will not work for it. Yahoo doesn't seem to give you the direct image link, or even let you view the images directly, so I suggest Photobucket instead.

Here's an example of how to post an image: (just like putting an image in your signature)

<font class="small">Code:</font><hr /><pre>[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v413/zeb3/myspace/Me3.jpg</pre><hr />

Result:

BajaElladan

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
[image]http://s135.photobucket.com/albums/q147/buckeyeshutterbug/[/image]

Well, here's hoping Orvago is able to teach EVEN me.

Elladan with his Familiar, Mario.

C

Casey

<blockquote><hr>

Here's an example of how to post an image: (just like putting an image in your signature)

<font class="small">Code:</font><hr /><pre>
</pre><hr />

Result:

[/ QUOTE ]

Erm.. Orvago.. I think you've had just a little too much Mountain Dew there.

G

*shameless bump for those that have been looking for it ... *

oh ...

*glues it to the wall so it doesn't get lost again .....*

Status
Not open for further replies.