Baja to Atlantic transfer

• Thread starter Joseph Stalin
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
  • Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
J

Joseph Stalin

I'm bringing a char over from baja to atlantic sometime here in the next couple days. If anyone wants a ride pm me or icq me 623770460. I'm already bringing over a few items of mine and a bunch of stuff for guildies but have plenty of room if anyone needs some help with a transfer.

*getting excited for rares fest!!!*

Bon Iver

Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Jan 17, 2011
Toad Town
Is it okay if I could get three of the compassion dyes transferred along?

Wizal the Fox

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jul 18, 2005
I have a very small bag I would like to xfer from Baja to Atlantic if possible
ICQ 65731415

RedRum

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 12, 2008
Pacific Shard
Hello,
I was wondering if I could catch a ride to Atlantic?
I sent you an ICQ...206810000-RobJob
Thanks

J

Joseph Stalin

I'm making the transfer tonight at 11pm est. So for those of you who have been trying to contact me you have 3hrs 15min.

Angel Dust

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nov 16, 2009
Denver CO
Anyone needing this ride let Joseph know ASAP. He is one of my guildmates if that helps anyone who may not know him and not want to give items over. I assure your safety.

J

Joseph Stalin

Transferring in a little under 30 min so any people waiting to the last minute better hurry and ICQ me

Cogniac

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nov 21, 2006
Atlantic
I have 10 items I'm trying to get across. Where are you leaving from? I'm wandering around Baja now.

Cogniac

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nov 21, 2006
Atlantic
He stole all my stuff and then I saw him shoot a puppy!

...Just kidding. Transfer went perfectly. Thanks again!

J

Joseph Stalin

Wow thanks for all the kind words. I'm glad that the transfer went smoothly and hope it helped everyone involved. Also I'm not saying the other stories weren't me but the one with the swan is the only one I will confirm... lol.

Also sorry to all those who missed the transfer but I will not be doing another from baja to atl in the near future. I wish you all good luck in finding a ride to atl for rare fest. and I'll see you there!