• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Baja Social

Silver-Moon

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Greetings and Hello Everyone,

It is June 2014- I have been playing for a few days now and noticed a huge difference from playing years ago- or should i say a lack there of (people). I have made and said hello to a few players out there which made me happy. I was wondering how many players are still on baja and if there are active Guilds? active guilds where meetings happen or meetups and hunts and crafting or are all this wishful thinking now?

Just a little bit about me is that my name is Glitter and I am a Tamer/Mage. You will find me in Luna or can visit my home in Luna just on the left as you are leaving Luna's North Entrance. I look forward to new friendships and perhaps a guild family.

Alouenikah

Caretaker of Sudiva
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
(I don't actually play, but I use my three alt accounts to fill the forum up with incessant white-noise roleplaying to make it look more populated than it is)

WildStar

UO Baja News Reporter
Reporter
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Welcome! General chat can be quiet but that doesn't mean that nobody is on. Player events (like hunts) are announced in General chat also. Also attending EM events can be a good way to meet the Baja regular citizens (Mass death is bonding).

WildStar

azmodanb

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Im there but keep to.myself. Not in a guild. And spend half my time working chars to mirror baja on Atlantic. I ping and lag to crap there wish west coast had a packed server.

Silver-Moon

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Well i am making some really cool friends (Late nights) that seems to be regulars that are on. I do wish it was more packed but being that it is a bit quiet gives you better choices on things. Certain things i have noticed are selling in bulk on the NPC's where as before i would stock up on vendors and sell them... have the profits from vendors slowed? or is it still worth having a vendor?