• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Baja Rocked and Rocked Exodus

Lizzard of Baja

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I am extremely proud of the people of Baja and how well they worked together to gather keys and to slaughter Exodus with me. I was not expecting so many generous people to just hand over keys to give to others. We had people assisting each other, explaining things, and voluntarily being helpful, making sure everyone was taken care of. I was expecting chaos and instead we made killing Exodus look as easy as Sally throwing Pie. ;) Thank you oh great Baja Tonians.
Additionally there will be another exodus fight tomorrow. (I may not be there but I wish you all luck)

bajaexodus.jpg

Laura_Gold

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
There's my name down at the bottom where I am valiantly flailing away at a leg.
With the resilience bardsong Clockwork Exodus could not kill me even when he was trying.

Lizzard of Baja

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Laura, you were my inspiration, oh great and valiant slaughterer of Exodus. Exodus was completely limping throughout his battle thanks to your hard work and dedication.

The Slug

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Tonight we did round 2. 7 people, same result. few more deaths but all in all we kicked his mechanical (deleted)

Lizzard of Baja

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Woohoo! Thank you for keeping Exodus in line. I am happy there was a successful round 2. I hope The slug does not hurt himself.