• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Baja PvP low down!?

Hi_im_from_atl

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hows it going fellas?

Im looking for some info on the pvp sceen on baja.

Things like peak times and average raid numbers.

I would also like info on guilds, but i know how that will turn out. =<

And yes Hi im from atl is accually my char name.

C

Chaosy

I came to Baja from Atl about 2 years back and I think I've PvPed on this shard maybe four times total. It's pretty dead. :(

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I came to Baja from Atl about 2 years back and I think I've PvPed on this shard maybe four times total. It's pretty dead. :(
I also have a character here. Only fighting I can ever find is people mage dueling in yew. At first I found a couple of spawns but nothing since. I'd transfer back to GL if i had an empty slot available.

SAVATAGE

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I also have a character here. Only fighting I can ever find is people mage dueling in yew. At first I found a couple of spawns but nothing since. I'd transfer back to GL if i had an empty slot available.
I dont know where your looking for pvp at... but im not originaly from baja...... i come here and i have a fight everytime...

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Agreed. There's fights every day, at most hours. You just gotta stop hanging out in Yew to find them.

D

Dust2Dust

Super Ken said it well.

I find fights everyday somewhere in Fel!

*Winks and Waves!*

Come to Fel with your friends, I will say Hi! or at least OOooOOoo

T

Turdnugget

PvP is kinda meh here atm...Yew usually in the afternoons when school is out. Despise throughout the day...T2A spawns typically in the evening/after school.

Most guilds here are pretty legit. With one exception which I wont say because that's against the rules. Funny thing is they never deny the usage either :wall:

Other than that... most of the other guilds are pretty fun to fight against.

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Most guilds here are pretty legit. With one exception which I wont say because that's against the rules. Funny thing is they never deny the usage either :wall:
And this very tired mod thanks you immensely for following those rules.

Ori

C

Crow

Something I find funny...besides penguins...don't ask...

Two types of people...one that expects to have pvp handed to them, and one that cries when they feel it's forced on them.

It's a shame that spawn feilds are only things worth fighting over.

If some guilds would realize they could get more action by helping (we'll call them new) people to fel, rather then just patting themselves on the back because they think they have won UO...things might be more active.

And the, 'new' people could use some humility as well. Listen better, cry less...

Shut up and fight.

L

Lightning

I don't think we went a single night without a big fight. Whether it be a fight in despise/fire, a harrower, or just fighting that we ran into and made a war. It's really not hard - just have to do something worthwhile. If you want to fight just to fight - get one started. It's not hard to run into someone from $C$ or PvM... once you find one y ou are almost bound to get 3-10 more to play with. :)

B

Biske

Something I find funny...besides penguins...don't ask...

Two types of people...one that expects to have pvp handed to them, and one that cries when they feel it's forced on them.

It's a shame that spawn feilds are only things worth fighting over.

If some guilds would realize they could get more action by helping (we'll call them new) people to fel, rather then just patting themselves on the back because they think they have won UO...things might be more active.

And the, 'new' people could use some humility as well. Listen better, cry less...

Shut up and fight.
You are absolutely right. Which is why we made a tram guild (PvP) and allied it to our fel guild (PvM) only downside is were all a bunch of murdering cuthroat reds who never go to tram unless we have to buy something... So recruitments been slow.

C

Crow

Naw man, you guys certainly done your part for the community by letting Chubby in...

LOL

B

Biske

Well there you go. The whole idea between charity is giving back to the community.... chubby is a charity case =)