• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Baja Olympics *UPDATED*

Sadie-

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Event: Baja Shard Olympics

When: Saturday! November 9th 4:30pm PST (7:30pm EST)

Where: Parts will be held in Felucca (you will not be killed anyone who tries to pk will be banned from the house.) and other parts will be held in Trammel.

Description: The Baja Shard Olympics 2013 will be hosted by myself Natalya / Sadie and the Governor of Trinsic Brooklyn (Thank you Brooklyn for letting me use your home to host my Races). I'm fairly new to Baja myself so I would like to host these events to get to know all of you. I would love for you all to come out and have a drink or two and try your hand at some or all of these events.

Event List:

Footrace

Drunken Barrel Race

Mage Poker

Capture the Flag

House Deco Contest THEME: Video Game. (Ultima online can be used but it has to be a recognizable scene; some other ideas may include (but are not limited to) frogger, pac man, grand theft auto, tetris)
Submission Start/End : 11/3 until 11/9
Judging Day: 11/17 @ 4:00pm PST (7:00pm EST)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you have any ideas or suggestions please leave a comment or feel free to Pm or ICQ me. Thank you I can't wait to meet you all.

PLEASE SEE THIS POST FOR MORE DETAILS:

http://stratics.com/community/threads/baja-olympics-updated.307043/#post-2326264

Last edited:

Sadie-

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Edit: Added Capture the Flag to the list of Events.

Sadie-

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
IMPORTANT UPDATE!!

I have decided to host a house deco contest. It will NOT be on the same day as the other events so that the entries will have enough time to plan/ decorate their homes. It can be an entire house decorated or just one floor it is all up to you. I have selected a panel of 3 judges to help me with picking a winner I can assure you all 3 will be unbiased. :) more information can be found below or up top in the original post, and feel free to ICQ or PM me with any questions you may have. Thank you!!

House Deco Contest THEME: Video Game. (Ultima online can be used but it has to be a recognizable scene; some other ideas may include (but are not limited to) frogger, pac man, grand theft auto, tetris)
Submission Start/End : 11/3 until 11/9
Judging Day: 11/17 @ 4:00pm PST (7:00pm EST)