• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Announcement Baja Museum and Awards Hall

EMCrysania

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello everyone!
I just wanted to let you all know that the Baja Museum and Awards Hall is currently closed.
"why?" you ask? The Hall was beginning to get full with little room to add things. Soooo we're
moving! It will take a few weeks to get everything in order in the new spot, as I want to keep
the outside garden decorations as close as possible to the orginal Hall. Good news is we have not
one but TWO halls :D! One will be called the Baja Hall of Champions and the other the Baja Museum of History. All Hall's are set to private at the moment until I finish moving things and placing in their respective places. The New Halls are North East across the bridge from the current Hall. Feel free to check on progress!
When everything is in place, and I'm satisfied with how things look, there will be a Grand Opening
of the new halls so be on the watch for news of that!
If anyone would like to donate (hint hint) a couple of elegant low tables, some Tall lamps, Dragon lamps, and the stained glass lamps I wouldn't say no! Drop them off in the Mailbox by the EM hall, as the current mailbox at the Hall of Champions will not be available until the Hall goes public.
Once again, thank you guys for all you do for Baja, thanks for playing and most importantly thank you for being you!

Crysania

WildStar

UO Baja News Reporter
Reporter
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
I should have the original winning design for the garden. The garden may take more time then you think...that is alot of plants that have to be grown. I will do a count and see what is needed.

Update: The design was based partially on the terrain features surrounding the hall.

Last edited:

EMCrysania

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The orginal hall will be taken down once the signage and statues are moved to the two new halls NE of the existing. It is my plan and has be executed of placing the winning design around the new Hall of Champions. Please, if you do have a copy of the orginal design send it to me so that I can make sure it is as it should be. I will be holding a contest as well for a design for the new Awards Hall in the very near future.

EMCrysania

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
can i have ur stuff? :0
*laughs* Az...its not my stuff..its the people of Baja's history and memories :D. I have no stuff :p , just my robe and its super glued on! Well I do have my Air Urlik's, but those won't fit your toodies!