• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Baja Mayfair Festival May 19th 4:30 pst roll call request

Lizzard of Baja

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Baja Mayfair Fesitival May 19th 4:30 pst to 5:30 pst (please reply and list if you intend to set up a booth/and or volunteer for another position)

Booths with tables set up 4:30 pst to 5:30 (if you want longer you are welcome to stay if we have people)

Vendors welcome bring a table and a chair of some sort and roleplay
You do not have to roleplay a vendor but it is highly suggested
Here are some ideas for you:
"My friend, my friend do I have a deal for you"
"I've got the best deal in town, look no further!"
"The booth next to me stinks of corruption"
"Please buy from me, my home is infested with Mongbats and exterminators aren't cheap"
"I've got five hungry mouths to feed, so these deals wont get any cheaper" "I'm desperate here"

-Booths - selling wares, bring a table and a chair if an empty booth is not set up for you, also bring a beetle if you want)
booth 1-I'll have my own booth (will be selling 10 sorcerer suits at 1 mil each)
booth 2-new player give away items/accept donations (need a volunteer)
booth 3-? -miscellaneous booths from other players it food, armor, weapons

- Horse races to be conducted at 5:00
3 official horse races
1,2, 3 place prizes for each
Each participant will get a bag containing arcane boots and cloak

Volunteers wanted to set up a booth/booth/role play contest
(need volunteer to be judge) There will be 1st 2nd and 3rd place prize for most entertaining vendors.

Need someone to roleplay a conspicuous character (selling rolexs ie Cursed jewelry)
Need someone to roleplay a police of some sort looking for shady characters

Other events:
I believe Wildstar will be linking in Magincia Vendors
(if you want to host your own small event to adjoin with this festival please let me know)

When I get enough information/volunteers (hopefully by the 9th) I will post/advertise on other shards. I am planning on welcoming new players to Baja and letting them know they will get free stuff and have some fun as well as for everyone who wants to join in the festivities.

WildStar

UO Baja News Reporter
Reporter
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
I will host a booth.

You may want to connect the King Elite Guard or the Town Guard of Britain for the one role.

The Slug

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Unfortunately I wont be able to make it. I work 2nd shift as well as that being my mother's b-day (Egads I have to shop!!) If Either Liz or Wild can get with me I do have some items I'd like to donate

Lizzard of Baja

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Hi Hi everyone, I just found out news that makes the 19th not a good day. I still want to do a festival but I can't then, I will see about scheduling it till later in the month. I'm sorry! Real life is encroaching upon me.