• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Baja Exodus Hunt 7pst 4/16/14 (key gather 4/15/14)

Lizzard of Baja

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Hear Ye Hear Ye,
All Ye Mighty Baja tonians...
Ye are cordially invited to the Slaughter of Exodus at 7pst 4/16/14. (Music in background Dun Duhn Duhn!)
Please gather keys as every person will need their own set. Thank you to the generosity of the Great Fig The Ancient, Courageous Matthias Drunab, Lord Riff the slaughterer, OP Thrower the scary, and Lovely Lady Laura the hungry wolf, We have a few extra rites and daggers, (little short on robes for extra people). However we will not have enough for the entire shard. Rest assured that if you make a diligent effort to gather keys and are one short we may be able to assist you. I will be gathering keys at the Exodus Dungeon on Tuesday as well if anyone cares to join me. If we have more people than a party will allow we will make more than one trip.
The Keys you will need to bring are Exodus sacrificial dagger, summoning rite, robe of rite (we have plenty of alters).
The Exodus boss is very tough so be prepared for death and Mayhem. There is a chance at a drop for a +5 stat scroll. I am not the best at explaining Exodus so please use UO guide and stratics to research Exodus . I hope to see the mightiest warriors/cross healers/Pet Tamers/Swift Archers of Baja!
PS Laura plans on tanking Exodus, so don't let Laura get all the glory!!!!
;)

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Gosh, I wish I could be there but I'm flying out on Wednesday to go babysit for our grandson. This hunt is an excellent idea and I have no doubt you'll all have a blast. Smack that nasty bugger for me and hopefully, we can do another at a future time. *curtsey* :gun:

Lizzard of Baja

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Mama Faith, I will do my best to smack that nasty bugger for you! If this goes well maybe we can do many more (If people are interested), if not, we can make a few trips with just you, myself and whoever I can drag with us. ;)

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mama Faith, I will do my best to smack that nasty bugger for you! If this goes well maybe we can do many more (If people are interested), if not, we can make a few trips with just you, myself and whoever I can drag with us. ;)
That sounds like a great plan! Maybe we can blackmai.....er, I mean, convince enough people to join in the fun. Enjoy!! :danceb: