• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Baja Down?

S

sevil

Seems like Baja is down for about an hour now i think...
anyone know whats going on??

I

Ill Saint

Just as I was taking care of a Changeling in the Weald, the shard goes down. Brilliant timing!

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bummer 5 hours later and still no Baja!!

:cries:

Ori

Y

Yalp

Yeah we are 2 hours past server up and still not back... i choose to hold a flicker of hope that they are working on the alliance issue within our shard..and all will be well then.. it's a small wish.. the wish of a little boy, alone in the world, wanting to have friends who he can call out to come help when he's dying at the hands of the evil mongbats!

LORD Yalp of Zento, CTDM

L

Ladygrim

and not a word any place on how long it will be down or whats happening, maybe the 3rd of the 6 has just over taking the whole world and made it his/her's private domain:sad3:

Y

Yalp

and not a word any place on how long it will be down or whats happening, maybe the 3rd of the 6 has just over taking the whole world and made it his/her's private domain:sad3:
almost 3 hours now past maintenance server up and still nothing (11:30am EST). I sent a pm to Jeremy, sent in a bug report, posted a link on UHALL, and Oriana started this thread on Baja Shard Forum.. no word from anyone on the issue, the ETA or even an acknowledgment that Baja has an issue.

Anyone have any idea of the status?

Yalpers

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Actually was Sevil not me thats started it, I just answered early. :)

Z

Zodiac19

8+ hours and counting. I had just dusted off a less used character and was actually getting jazzed about playing today and poof you have lost conn. :sad4:

S

sevil

Baja Is Down
Jeremy Dalberg
26 Jun 2008 11:40:40
The Baja shard has gone AWOL - we're on it, and I'll update when I have more info.