• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Baja Collaborative Mayfair event, volunteers wanted.

Lizzard of Baja

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Hi!!! I would like to have a collaborative Baja Spring/May Fair Festival. (Because it will be fun and Baja Rocks)
The idea is that we will have booths set up with many people selling their wares.. maybe some jugglers/jokers around entertaining people... (Anyone can set up a booth and just sell what you like, but I would like to have at least one booth for food and drinks, one booth or two for newb 100lrc suits/dexxer suits, a fortune telling booth, a kissing booth, weapons master booth, (suggestions and volunteers welcome) (I will make some suits myself and will sell 4 sorcerer suits myself as well(I'm out of clean up points after that lol)
(~I would like to have people selling cheaply items to give to new players such (and also advertise on other shards that we are holding this event and newbs will be welcome and will be able to get starting out gear on a new shard)

Mostly the fair will have booths with people hawking their wares and role playing and having fun.
I would also like to hold other small events such as horse racing and maybe a few tournaments if possible.
A few plays/skits would be nice. Anyone and everyone is welcome to be an event planner etc. I would like this to be collaborative.

I think we could do a week long may fair with the fair lasting 30 minutes each day and afterwards we would do a shard event such as Mel/Corgul/Travesty/Exodus/Ilsh chap spawn/Fel champ spawn(provided we get support from cartel/SI)... all this is subject to Volunteers and the collaberation of Baja.
I am excited about this and would like to know your thoughts please!! :)

I have uploaded a photo for an idea of the set up and where the location would be at (Luna East gate from south to North Border).
mayfairideauo.jpg

The Slug

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If I can roleplay a llama with expectoration issues I'm all in :)

WildStar

UO Baja News Reporter
Reporter
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Lizzard,

I should be able to help. Perhaps we can link in the pet bazaar in New Magincia but tamers will need time to tame the necessary pets.

WildStar

Lindae Lives

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lots of things supposedly never happen in Umbra. Makes a person wonder what really goes on there.
An opium den under every household; peasant girls kept in cocoons and farmed for their hair; every so often a prominent politician murders somebody and grafts a deer skull onto their reanimated corpse and we all stand around shaking our heads and saying "It's the mother that's to blame, you know, she never loved the boy."

Molokha

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lindae, please do not share details about my personal life with the Britannians.

Lizzard of Baja

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Slug, I love Llamas, so yes that is an absolute positive on that one.
Lindae~ I find Umbra a little dark myself. ;P
Wildstar, That would be great, let's link in pets!
Molokha and Lindae....the Reanimated corpse deer skull describes a little darker than I could fathom... Hopefully that is the Opium speaking... ;)

The Slug

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yay! *begins giving salivary glands a strenuous workout* I have also have a slightly used sorceror's suit I can donate. It was worn by a zombie so it may reek of rotting flesh, but I figure its perfect for Lindae. if not, maybe Grindy can make a potion to destench it. It probably won't work and will melt the suit entirely, but that's still an improvement.