• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Bags o' sending restored

• Thread starter Phineas le Monge
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
P

Phineas le Monge

I read somewhere that bags of sending would be restored to their formal usefulness in pub 58. However I did not see this in the "fix list" that is currently on TC1. Will BOS be fixed or not? Just wondering...:popcorn:

Eros

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I read somewhere that bags of sending would be restored to their formal usefulness in pub 58. However I did not see this in the "fix list" that is currently on TC1. Will BOS be fixed or not? Just wondering...:popcorn:
Devs, I was just wondering the same thing when I looked at the fixes for pub 58. Care to elaborate on this one please ?

D

Duke X. Winter

Oh Golly people...

It's been elaborated on already. It's on TC1 (go try for yourself) it was just left out of the patch notes by accident. They've commented on it in another thread.

Spree

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh Golly people...

It's been elaborated on already. It's on TC1 (go try for yourself) it was just left out of the patch notes by accident. They've commented on it in another thread.
Are we suppose to go though every Uhall thread? May be it would be easy if they fixed the patch notes.

D

Duke X. Winter

Are we suppose to go though every Uhall thread? May be it would be easy if they fixed the patch notes.

Yeah, it could be that easy. But I'm also sure it could be really easy to go into the thread marked [UO Herald] Publish 58 on TC1 which is the official thread for the Publish and read that, and barring not finding the answer post there, since having posts about a particular subject (IE Publish 58) in one area would be easier for Devs and players alike.

Hmmm?

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think it would be even easier to actually log into TC find out for yourself.

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When EA pays me to test for them. Then I will log on to test center.
True, but that's one of the reasons they have TC, so we can also test it before it does go live. So those who want to make sure there are as little bugs as possible before it goes live.
The main complaint here by the OP is that they were not in the notes. The notes which were only saying what is to be on the TC shard.

E

eolsunder

Yep, nerfing those BOS really did the job didn't it. Of course, if someone had actually listened to people before just nerfing stuff for the hell of it.

Oh! they are back! watch out, all the scripters will suddenly come back into the game. It only took what, almost a year to say "hey, that was a dumb idea."

B

Beer_Cayse

It would be easy if y'all read the threads! You'd know then, wouldn't you ... and not make just one more thread on a topic that was covered.

Tanivar

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What is the skill set command for Resist? I remember from long ago that it was some name from longer ago that was changed to what it is now about as long ago. <g>

UO should really bother with a basic This-is-how-things-are-done instruction page for UO considering how user-unfriendly the help pages are. You have to wonder how many more neat things there might be in this game that no one has stumbled across or into yet because it's been put in and not mentioned to the players. :)

Lady Arwen

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bags of sending are now back and functioning normaly.. just incase anyone hasent figured that out yet.. :)