• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Backpack is "empty" after last patch?

Righty

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi there. First off let me say, I love your UI. However, I seem to have an issue after the latest patch (downloaded Wed, Feb 29). It seems that all my characters' backpacks are empty. They are not really empty tho obviously. The items that I am counting in my hotbar still appear in the hotbar (potions etc) and macros for such items function properly. Still, when I open the backpack it is just one big empty pack. I'm using legacy backpacks and would appreciate any sort of help on the issue. just please don't tell me i need to reinstall :gee:

Barok

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm using grid view and I can confirm the entire contents disappear at random times. I have to close my backpack and re-open it to see stuff.

CorwinXX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
It was OK until the last (today) patch. And now I don't see items in my backpack. I saw when logged in but it disappeared when I picked up a gold from the ground (a gift from Riktor).

And closing/opening the backpack doesn't help. Even log in/log off doesn't help.
I don't use legacy container but switching to legacy container doesn't help.

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
if you want to report bugs the link is in my signature. You can also send a PM to Storm.

About this problem there is already a post here, use it to provide more info.

This Pinco UI forum in stratics is ONLY for support and not for bug reports. Thanks.