• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

BACKPACK ART!

AtlanticVlad

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok we can all agree right now we are very limited in our artistic outlets in game. So what I would like to do is suggest that we all spend some time on the classic fun that is Backpack art!

So of course I'd love to see any and all backpack art but I was was thinking we should try and focus on some of the lower item count stuff the, kind that actually makes good gifts! =)

But seriously anything is game here.

Lets get some unique Christmas gift ideas =)

M

Mairut

I can't wait to see what other people come up with for backpart art, since I'm not the creative type myself :love: :drool:
Maybe I'll give it a go, and if I come up with anything that doesn't look horrible I'll put a pic up ;-)

AtlanticVlad

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes I've seen that many times I was hoping we had some new artists but it seems they fixed our normal deco at least mostly... not up to my standards but probably enough for the general populace to the point that I don't expect to see any backpack art, not to say I wouldn't be thrilled to have some...

legendsguy

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
that's the weirdest thing i've ever seen in my entire life. so, i guess i'll have to give it a try 8)

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Here's a couple i did for an xmas/wintertime contest:

Voluptuous (Faun who did the bagball pumpkin) did these for the same contest:

I forget why I did this one. I think it was some random baja contest:

I think Vol had one for the same contest that used the rubble fire and was a mantlepiece and stuff but I don't have a pic of it.

It's kinda fun, but the item flipping thing can be annoying. I get that with vendors and have to do the doubling up workaround. Of course then people buy my display items ARGH! Why do they always buy the displays!?! hehe :p

Here are some vendor bags, which is why there is a lot of dead area (for the items i'm selling). The peacock came out really cute but took up a lot of the 125 items so I used that vendor to sell 200 count trash BOD BOD books.

Heimi

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I love the octopus and the expression on the cat's face Sarsmi, really nicely done :)