• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Backpack art?

N

Nastia Cross

Does anyone have any images of backpack art? I can't find the images I used to have! Thanks!!

Heimi

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What sort are you looking for? If you run around on the Japanese shards you can find lots of lovely backpack deco on their vendors :)

TheChocolits

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Here is one link from a Japanese site, it has more backpack art than most of the Japanese links I've been browsing all these yrs.

http://yasagure.nomaki.jp/

And this is one I made a few yrs back for a backpack art contest on my shard. The winners were decided by players' votes, I didnt win but twas fun thinking up ideas, heh. I was contestant #2 (The Dragon):D

http://www.ultimaonline.com.tw/event/091007-backpack/index.aspx

Cant say it compares up to the ones on the Japanese site, but we dont get much ppl into these areas of designing :p
Hope it helps what u're looking for.

Regards from:

Edit: Oh and here's another cute Japanese link with also vendor backpack arts. Click on "goods" from the left menu and on any of the pics to show u the backpacks of the vendors. They're quite lovely. Enjoy.

http://www.lollin.com/pinkpunk/front.html

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I do some pretty basic backpack art on my vendors, but I will find that on occasion people buy it up. It's annoying, so I stick to stuff that is easily fixable. I have no idea what people want with over priced green onions or balls of yarn *shrugs* :p

N

Nastia Cross

I'm just looking for something nice to put in a bag or backpack along with a wedding invite; something simple and not annoying to duplicate in like 30 or so bags LOL.

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I like to do flowers a lot, here are a couple (pretty simple) examples I use:

Easy to duplicate and might give you some ideas (ignore the other stuff).

First bag is a small bag, two tinker bracelets made from colored ore (because of the reverse item loading), onions, hide gorget, woodland belt, and then crafted bandana and NPC bought bandana. The second is just a small vase, onion, and three stringless yarn balls.

I've also done daisy-like flowers, basically you use beads on either side of 6 yarn balls arranged in a circle around beeswax or a yellow dyed yarn ball. You can also do nox crystals on the edges of the beads to make them look more leafy.

Yes, I like flowers! :p