• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Back with coins-a-jinglin'

Old Wolf

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What a funny phrase, coins-a-jinglin'...

*huh?*

Oh, right, I'd like to buy a few things. :D

Below is my wish list. I'll be blunt, I'm a bit cheap, so if I don't take an offer, please don't take offense. :)

- Guild stones: I'm looking for guild stone deeds, but it's hard to explain what sort of names I'd like... so if you have one, just let me know what it says and the price. :)
- Crimson [Purchased]
- Orny [Purchased]
- Bracelet of health [Purchased]
- 120s of the pure mage scrolls.
- Interesting rares; I'm a rare nut. :)

- Heritage tokens! (I ran out!)

I definitely wont be able to afford all of this at once, so this will be a sort of shop 'till you drop dead-of-shock-when-you-realize-you've-spend-your-life-savings-on.. ok, you get the point. Feel free to PM or post here.

Thanks!
Old Wolf

Old Wolf

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bought a couple of them, still have money left over. I'd really like to see some guildstones and a crimson! :)