• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Back with a Vengeance

princess kitty

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Finally signed up for a new TT account. We are bringing LD back to life.

To all those dear friends who haven't deleted the old LD please do so. Also, please PM me a code for the new LD if you don't mind having a low laff toon on your list.

It's good to be back. I hope to see all of you in game.

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Glad to see you back! Sorry you couldn't get your originals to transfer. I think that's a load of crap. But you can't fight Disney it seems...

S

Squeaker

Welcome back Rhia! I was really hoping they'd recover the toons but I guess not :(

I look forward to seeing the new creations!

S

Sally Bumblefoot

Aww........I am so sorry you had to start over. I was kinda hoping that you were still fighting them and there was still a chance. I still can't believe they did that without working out transfers for you all. It really does stink. I had friends in the same boat who refuse!! I am very glad you are back and I will help you in any way that i can. Your toon will get "big" quick and although you lost all that hard work on LD, and she wont be exactly the same, I hope you enjoy her just as much!! Welcome back!!!!:hug:

L

Little Sadie

Welcome back! LD is still on my list so I will delete and send a code. Nice to see you again!

G

Granjell

I think I just deleted Little Daffodil last week, so I will go ahead and pm some codes. I think I had her on a few toons.

T

toontownhappy

Welcome back, Rhia! So so sorry you can't hang on to Little Daffodil, version 1; I'll shoot a code your way ASAP. :)

S

Sarcatstic

hello!

At times I can he handy with toon tasks.(this is just a rumor).

pm me a couple of codes if you wish some company on some of those tasks.

C

Crazy Fireball

aw, darn TT dosnt like listening.

I'll help you, send a code and i'll put it on my 111.

princess kitty

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ugh! I just realized that I can't add any true friends unless I become a member. Complimentary time isn't as fun as I expected. :-( Although, I've just written to Disney to request that it be activated even during the complimentary period.

Still, I'm so touched that you guys are willing to take LD v.2 on. I love everyone on Stratics. Will keep those codes (hope Disney can grant this particular wish ASAP).

See you at the beanfest -- if I can get my time zones right.