• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Back to work!(Another chance for your voices to be heard)

• Thread starter imported_Gracie Nito
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_Gracie Nito

Thankgiving holidays are over and everyone is back to work!

Check out today's blog entries!

Luc wants to know more about FUN!
Give him your ideas of what is fun and not fun in game. How can he make the game more fun for you?

Margaret posted some great information about the future of all those CC bitmaps you've been uploading in TC3! Check it out! Way cool! Looks pretty simple to me!

M

Monkeybear

Custom content on objects looks great! Can't wait for that.

G

Both very exciting posts.

CC It looks so simple! Even I could figure that out.

And the fun post... oy I can't imagine what many of the creative players will add to this.

Good stuff!

I

imported_Spacey

I posted for my first time, so it hasn't shown up yet (needs to be approved). I loved reading all the ideas and had some of my own. I look forward to reading more!

I loved the bitmap idea. Seems so simple, but has a whole lot of potential! Great work.