• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Back to UO and need some peeps to play with

wolfgangwood

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi
Im back to UO after a real long time and would really like some adults to play with, I find myself wandering around alone and clueless .ICQ me sometime and would love to see this new world!
28144935 Wolfgang
Thnx
Craig

D

Draken-Korin

Read the post made by MINI MaGi and also I would suggest hitting New Haven bank where there are many active guilds constantly about.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Welcome back, as you can now see some things never change. The shard is still as unstable as always :(

D

Draken-Korin

Wolfgang Ive been asked to pose these two questions to you. Do you know SunWolf (YEW)? Also are you the former gm of the guild Urban Knights?

D

Draken-Korin

He would like to speak with you seems he is not on ICQ atm, or not answering at least, but is interested in getting you involved with YEW. You could find them by approaching them in New Haven or a TWT member and asking us to contacting them.

SunWolf

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Finaly gotten my account to work. Glad to hear that your returning Wolf and also glad your the same guy I was thinking of. Yew is slowly growing again and we are in an alliance with TWT. Always something going on it seems and Draken and company are really cool people I've gamed with before trammel. Chatch me on icq when your around and welcome back.

S

Squiddy

You playing this again ????? Let me know how it goes I am in between games ATM but not sure I want to get back into UO !! LOL !!

Squiddy !