• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Back To Macros

Another Lamer

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ive noticed a few issues with setting up macros that involve multi keys. For exmple Right Alt + Key seems to work ok. However Left Alt + Key doesnt, you seem to have to hold the left alt down for some time.......can this be fixed?

I also still seem to be stuggling with targeting.......how do you queue a target? and cancel a target queue? like you do in uo assist?

How can I turn off the Esc menu?

Can the Atlas screen be shrunk (not to the little map) but scaled?

These are all little things (especially the macros) that im sure can be solved.

F

Fink

Should be a "cancel target" macro in the Command thread here (instead of using Esc, see below), and I guess target queue's nearest equivalent would be target current. Little-known thing: if you set your spell macros to target current and you have no current target, it defaults to target cursor, making each single macro more flexible so long as you manage your targeting well.

Esc menu is a pain in the butt, considering there's a dedicated button for it on the desktop and esc = cancel for about every other function.

At the moment you can only do a global UI scale, not individual gumps; maybe request these from the modders if doable.