• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Back......Kinda

Tiberius

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So once again I let everything drop including another castle stocked to the brim with everything needed to kill you fine folks. This time, I at least stored my main chars stones so I have access to most craft skills, taming, lore, bard skills, and some mage/necro/mystic. I returned to the game and started fresh on Catskills a little over a month ago. I am in a great guild and have already completed and equipped a chiv archer there. Today, one of my guild mates expressed interest in placing a house hear and that led to me placing a couple myself in what I consider to be strategic areas. It was also brought to my attention that some folks that are members of an allied PVP guild are considering making a move over here. If there are enough from catskills who want to then I intend to help them get started here. if anyone got any of my other characters soulstones, I love to get them back. The names are Tiberious and Spartacus. Anyhow, I set a tower and a plot today and have spent most of the evening setting the tower up some. I may not be back full time as there are still lots of things I am doing on cats and ive barelt even tried this new eodon stuff as I spend most of my time spawning in fel. I am curious if anyone I know still plays....I did see Asty tax posting and Tizarium.

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Welcome back.
Ask Sara Dale about the soulstones when you see her ingame.

Kael

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Tibs ! Good to see a name from the past out and about again.