• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Back In

N

Neandratol

Ok well long hiatus?(guess that's how you spell it) but coming back don't feel like wasting the cash moving my chars from baja to atlantic so going to train back up. Don't pvp often so going more for the pvm side of things. Quick question since I'm limited on funds and starting over mostly the ABC archer seems like the way to go with archer/bush/chiv/anat/heal/tactics/resist. Quicky though carrying a bow with bushido if you have gm parry does that allow for the parrys or is it best to just keep the resists up?

S

staereo

Ok well long hiatus?(guess that's how you spell it) but coming back don't feel like wasting the cash moving my chars from baja to atlantic so going to train back up. Don't pvp often so going more for the pvm side of things. Quick question since I'm limited on funds and starting over mostly the ABC archer seems like the way to go with archer/bush/chiv/anat/heal/tactics/resist. Quicky though carrying a bow with bushido if you have gm parry does that allow for the parrys or is it best to just keep the resists up?
You know, Im just returning as well, and I have a lot more to investigate still. I mostly play tamers, so I havent bothered up through now. HOWEVER, if you have been gone for a long time, it would be worth your time to take a look at resist now. I know it changed a LOT since I played before I came back.

It seems (and someone can correct me) that direct damage spells are no longer resisted through the magic resistance skill. WHICH makes a big difference in your build.

But you oughtta wait until someone with more resistance knowledge than myself chimes in.

Lady Aalia

Atlantic's Finest
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
resist spells dont work on Direct Damage spells anymore , but on spells like weaken or clumsy.

There is more info out there, since i cant really tell you more then that :)