• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Back in the hospital

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Greetings Siege, my heart has once again proven it's inability to stay in rhythm and is currently breaking the sound barrier in speed (160bps). Since this is the fourth time this year, I am going to get the ablation(sp) and try to fix it for good. Not sure how long I'm going to be out of commission but I should still be able to do Stratics from my phone so I'll keep you informed. Have fun and if my houses go Idoc you'll know why :p

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Greetings Siege, my heart has once again proven it's inability to stay in rhythm and is currently breaking the sound barrier in speed (160bps). Since this is the fourth time this year, I am going to get the ablation(sp) and try to fix it for good. Not sure how long I'm going to be out of commission but I should still be able to do Stratics from my phone so I'll keep you informed. Have fun and if my houses go Idoc you'll know why :p
My wife just got hers done 2 weeks ago and has been holding steady at 55-65 and hers was at 200pbs 24/7 ICU with some what they call dirty drugs because of side affects for a week just to get it to 100-120. Hang in there it WORKS. After the procedure momma was home in 2 days while they brought down the dosage

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
My heart has decided to cooperate for now, and is in rhythm. I will be going to get the procedure on Jan. 5th and hope that it will at least give me a year or more between episodes. I am currently at home and semi taking it easy. thank you all for the prayers and well wishes.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
My heart has decided to cooperate for now, and is in rhythm. I will be going to get the procedure on Jan. 5th and hope that it will at least give me a year or more between episodes. I am currently at home and semi taking it easy. thank you all for the prayers and well wishes.
If they find that little electrical pulse that is causing it they will just ZAP that little nerve so it runs into a brick wall every time. This is not to say that later in life you may get another stray nerve causing the same thing but if they find the one causing it that one will be gone.

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The doc said he was going to isolate the valves. It was what he saw causing it from the ct scan. Hopefully it will work, but he also said it could recur in 5 or so years. I am good with that cause this is the 4 th time I. The hospital this year, I'm over it and owe them a lot even with the insurance.

Avariel

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I am so happy to hear you are feeling better and home, makes resting easier I'd bet.
I am glad the doctors have a plan to make things better.
Glad you aren't going to be eating hospital made turkey supper....... :eyes: bet you are too.

Thegirlyouloved2hate

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Siege tuff, best wishes life is never boring.