• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Back in Decorator's mode

Mezzac

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello all,

Have owned my castle a while now but just have not been able to get into the decorating mood. Well that has finally changed - I have finally gotten the deco bug and am off and running .......... :danceb:

I have a few concept ideas in mind but they will depend on availabity of some items:

1. Swamp tiles (animated) - Not sure how many I will need, but it likely lots! I managed to get 5 so far but it is no where near the effect I am looking for - so likely need maybe 10 more!

2. Hedges (both small and large) - Umm, need lots - probably could use 50 each easy. For those not into decorating and want a quick idea for displaying - small hedges are great!)

3. Artifact 8/9 long paintings - Should only need about 4 of each direction.

4. Couple Arti 9 Monk statues

5. Rubble walls - the engraved looking ones - two of each direction

6. Rubble arch joiner - Need one for each direction

Thats all for the moment - Probably think of more later :)

Any assistance would be apprecited.

You wake up out of bed, walk out of your castle,
And then you lift up your head.

When will you wake up and see

It takes more than just you to get through this life.

Mezzac

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a few concept ideas in mind but they will depend on availabity of some items:

1. Swamp tiles (animated) - Not sure how many I will need, but it likely lots! I managed to get 5 so far but it is no where near the effect I am looking for - so likely need maybe 10 more!
I have underestimated my requirement here by quite a bit - I have managed to get 17 so far - Still need many more !!! I will say another 20 for now, however I suspect it will grow higher as I use them and expand and improve on the effect I am trying to achieve.

So please, any assistance would be appreciated.:thumbup:

Thanks

You wake up out of bed, walk out of your castle,
And then you lift up your head.

When will you wake up and see

It takes more than just you to get through this life.