Back from the Grave

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
L

LadyLucia

Wow i really wish i could jump right back in to the lingo easly but at last it iwll take some readjusting to regain my Up vocab. Which is what i luv so much about UO and Baja. After many years or wondering confused and battered. At last I have finally rediscovered my home.

Ok maybe not my home, since it appears someone else lives in it now. LOL

Anyhow Hi i am LadyLucia, originally of mAn or New Generation of m@n (which it seems i am still in oddly enough)

Can't wait to jump in and begin to enjoy this game again.

BajaElladan

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jun 2, 2003
One foot in OK One in Heaven
Welcome Back Indeed,

Is not Homeless Ron in thy Guild?? I trust you will find Baja remains a wondrous and welcoming world.

Ask any for info, aid, or News and I expect it shall be forthcoming.

Elladan of Trinsic/Baja

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
May 12, 2008
Baja Shard
Wow i really wish i could jump right back in to the lingo easly but at last it iwll take some readjusting to regain my Up vocab. Which is what i luv so much about UO and Baja. After many years or wondering confused and battered. At last I have finally rediscovered my home.

Ok maybe not my home, since it appears someone else lives in it now. LOL

Anyhow Hi i am LadyLucia, originally of mAn or New Generation of m@n (which it seems i am still in oddly enough)

Can't wait to jump in and begin to enjoy this game again.
Welcome back.

Robert the First and Paul former members of mAn says high.

L

LadyLucia

Thanks for the all the Warm Welcomes, here on the forum and ingame. It has truly helped to ease the transitions. It is wonderful to feel the sense of community again. I look forward to seeing you all ingame :)

And also extra nice to see some old mAn members are still around :)

G

GabeT

Just wanted to post that i allso have come back for I am Lady Lucia's brother allso known as GabeT/Connan/Death. And would like to give a special thanks to Sir Dar for all his help in making our transition back to UO as easy as can be, and look forward to many years to come.

P.S. I would like to make the grandest Runebook Library ever and am looking for help. I know there our library's out there all ready. What i am looking for is some one that has one that is willing to let me copy there books one at a time. I have a Pen of Wisdom but must either be co-owner of home or have book in back pack.