• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

back and lost

M

m1illion

Hi just returned to UO . Last here when Blackthorns revenge was out.
Cant find uoautomap at all. The site is just down or what? Help, I'm in a void and I cant get out

thx

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
If you're in a void and can't get out, go to Help, and use the "Physically stuck in game" option to get relocated. Hopefully that will be enough.

As for UOAM, Bexlan stopped supporting it about 2-3 years ago, and it was only in the last 2-3 weeks that he actually took the site down to download it. It still works though (but for a few of the changes made since 2006, needs a slight hex edit), and there are some discussions on the U.Hall forum of people who can get you a copy of it (with the changes) if you need it.

The UOAM creator decided to "take his toy and go home", and wouldn't let Tugsoft, Stratics, or even EA Mythic (the branch now in charge of UO, since EA Origin division was closed 4 years ago) have the product to continue it - and won't even entertain offers to sell it.

R

ragnartheawful

That blows that it has to be that way. I'm in the same boat, returning player that played from T2A release to LBR. I'm going to try and fish up a copy of the program myself.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
BTW, look for my post above in the stickies for the treasure.map file's text, with the sites redone to be more accurate, and giving both the THB & Goodman series numbers on the location pins.

Once you get the UOAM program, you'll need that file (create it with notepad, and paste the data in).