• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) Back........again.....

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So as the title says, I'm back again.
Got a lucky break and had to fly back to the UK on business so now i managed to get cc sorted and reactivate account. (not that i had ANY help from EA CS)

Obviously my house had allready fallen and with me not knowing i was gonna be locked out of the game i had my soulstones in a chest.
Not worried about all the other stuff that i lost as i can replace that over time, but if anyone was at the Tram IDOC of a house called The Trinsican Fishery and managed to grab the stones (about 15 of them) i'd happily pay a finders fee :)
(char names include Slayvite/Flik/Sparkle/Elvira/Monk/Callisto/Grace O'Mally)

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Glad to see u back....but why why why on earth didnt u bank your soulstones???/

advice often givien to all leaver that will or may come back..even if they nver do....

bank ya best stuff......loads of space in 7 chars banks.....1000 slots!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TIS a shame padiac[Hlp] cannot be eached/contacted as the EMs could maybe take over the olde olde soulstone graveyard...that indeed worked well back in its hay day!!

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My 'absence' wasnt planned. i was stuck in the US with an UK cc that the new borked account system wouldnt accept. Couldnt use EA game cards either as they didnt work for UO back then so account went into the red and the house went IDOC. I'm sure the attending players at that IDOC were VERY happy with the booty they found.
13 years worth of rares, tokens, and goodies all gone.

Oh and yes customer services were less use than a chocolate teapot. :pie:

PwnySlaystation

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I had the same thing when I left the first time. Except I just closed ACC. House decay hasn't been active in years and didn't think it'd get turned back on. Never heard it was getting turned back on by anyone or by email. After long painful process f getting account activated logged in someone else's castle where my house used to be! And several chars missing! Was random